GERMAN MARKET SPORT BUYER (M/W)
- Poste basé à : Languedoc Roussillon - Hérault
- Salaire : 35k-40k
- Type de Contrat : CDI
Description du poste
Our client is a leading French E-commerce website specialized in the sports industry. In order to develop their market in Europe, we are recruiting for:
GERMAN MARKET BUYER (M/W)
You will be the business developer for German market brands. Your mission will consist of being the point of contact with German brands and to negotiate partnership at a European level.
- Benchmark the German market and conduct market studies to target the proper brands, contact them directly and manage the relationship to create a stable business partnership and negotiate the purchasing deals.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of purchasing agreements with the brands.
- Manage your brand portfolio and organize your weekly online sales planning.
- Maintain all necessary operations to ensure that sales are organized efficiently and in the right timing (product catalogues, prices, translations etc.)
- Work closely with other buyers and collaborate with company departments (marketing, operations, finance)
- Report back to the management team on your activities.
- Graduate from a business school or you have an equivalent educational background.
- Minimum 1 year work experience, either in buying or sales, in the german market. Preferably working for an online sales website or brand.
- Knowledge of the sport industry in Germany and its main key players (brands, products). You have an established network in Germany.
- Business minded, you are passionate by the sport industry and are a good negotiator and ambassador.
- Autonomous and great communication skills, you have the capacity to maintain a good business partnership with your suppliers.
- Strong team player, you enjoy working in a "start up minded organization and you easily connect with your colleagues.
- Fluent in German, English and good knowledge of French.
- Ability to travel to Germany frequently to meet your suppliers and participate to trade shows.
Job based in Montpellier.
Salary package depending on experience.
Contact: Bertrand Djiane